Now you must be thinking I have already posted a couple of Pasta recipes and why am I still posting new ones.
Every change in recipe which was a hit deserves a post!
How is this recipe different from others? For one, I have tried Chicken pasta for the first time! And two, even having freshly grown basil at home I decided to go with Mint and coriander for garnish. I must say, these changes really did make the pasta even tastier! Or I am simply biased with my cooking.
Let’s begin with the recipe:
- Chicken (Boneless): 150 grams
- Spaghetti Pasta: 200 grams
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Garlic: 6-8 cloves
- Red chili powder: 1 tsp
- Tomatoes: 3 medium size
- Mint: handful of leaves (more the better)
- Coriander: handful of leaves
- Salt: to taste
- Pepper: ½ tsp
- Cheese: generous amounts
- Heat Water in a pot – add salt and a dash of oil. Bring it boil and add pasta. Cook the pasta per your requirement.
- Finely chop Garlic, mint and coriander leaves, make bite size pieces of chicken, prepare tomato puree.
- In a pan, add oil, butter and garlic. Cook till the garlic turn translucent. Add chicken and stir till the chicken cooks. Add tomato puree and finely chopped mint and coriander leaves. Cook till the raw smell of tomatoes is gone.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the chicken mix.
- Add salt, pepper, red chili powder and grated cheese – mix all the ingredients well and cook for a couple of minutes. Spaghetti pasta with chicken is ready!
Pasta lovers – do try this recipe and share your feedback.